29 January 2006

White Side/Dark in the Heart

As easy it was to tell black from white,
It was all that easy to tell wrong from right.
And our choices were few and the thought never hit
That the one road we traveled would ever shatter and split.

How many a year has passed and gone,
And many a gamble has been lost and won,
And many a road taken by many a friend,
And each one I've never seen again.

I wish, I wish, I wish in vain,
That we could sit simply in that room again.
Ten thousand dollars at the drop of a hat,
I'd give it all gladly if our lives could be like that.


all me friends are dead
all me jokes are said
over an' over
What I'm doin' in Here?
Should i ask that?

gals, ladies, the Woman
ev'rything
nothin' but a dream
vanishin
a white cloud
embrassing my soul

nothing more

Dylan
&
the postcard man


No comments:

Waiting

Waiting a Vanishing Light to move in Silence ..