31 August 2006

I've Seen The Light!


Dark it was
the sky and life
But
(always that "but")
deep in me
I was asking 4 a 1 answer

Well, i got none.
Maybe, just maybe, i did'n have the right questions

But (that same "but")
Light Came Upon Me:
Gods, yep, just like to play dice,
oh, they do,
yes they do

Or the Youniverse could never Be
(einstein u were wrong here)

So
i'm still free
(with no answers...but it's OK)

seven seconds and your ...
songs play it

So
i'm younger than
(as matter of fact, i am not here...you krazy consumers, this iz jzust a blog!)
than
that light

(3245176524000x103 Light Years)

guess i gotta change my LSD dealer
fuckin' bourgeois reality
with so that many quid pro quo's

and
yet
slaves
with
color metallic
obnoxious (vz) automobiles

you donn exizt
u'r xadows

BUT
me
I've
seen
that
Light!

theea light ov gods
qwarqs
livia, Plurabella
qwarrqs
so many
that
this
minor
song
izen tang led
oll
ove
r

dat's itt
VK

1 comment:

dominoes said...

like sucker with one match in the Bermuda Triangle

Waiting

Waiting a Vanishing Light to move in Silence ..