09 September 2011

NEGATIVE BLUE



you have a problem
i do not

go 
walk your path to glory
i do not want to be misunderstood
but
it's OK
wait for my smile
then
fire
one
two
shots
they'll fall
from the tree
negative blue
the other way
the east
the 
end

.
corto maltese

hey mister tambourine man
play a song for me
i am sleepy
and there is no place i'm going to

vanish from my hand
walkin' me mind in a blue light blue fog (dr. Fog here...we have a problemm)
Good for Glory
and the Words are OK for a Grave Stone
not mine
flat ground
grass
burnt in summer
humid in the winters (oh me oh my da'lin' the'will be many...you knowaaa this is the way the world rounds around, babe, well i kwud play guitar...ba...that's thee same sceena.I Shut my mouth!)
in the subway running to face her face
the dream of a dream
the water of the Sun
the Love
that feeling kleen close to the lips
The First Kiss
Moon there 
the cool tender eyes of aurora
it was my first kiss

i just wanna go
rest
play my guitar in heaven

No comments:

Waiting

Waiting a Vanishing Light to move in Silence ..